Cheesy Taco Pasta
#Cheesy #Taco #Pasta


Cheese and taco pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat when you were a kid, except better. Much better.

Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the burger help I grew up eating when I was a kid. Although it's not exactly "using crunchy taco burger" because I skipped the addition of tortilla chips on top, the sticky meat and cheese sauce is still the same and with only some ingredients!

You can certainly add your own fresh vegetables to the mix instead of the salsa, but I used a good potted salsa and it tasted fantastic. On occasion, I have also used fresh salsa (I firmly believe that the recipe is one of the best ever), but its higher water content makes the pasta more watery.

Video How to Make Cheesy Taco Pasta

cheesy-taco-pasta

cheesy-taco-pasta