Epic Beef Nachos Supreme (Better Than Taco Bell)
#Epic #Beef #Nachos #Supreme (#Better #Than #Taco #Bell)


You must make these epic beef nachos supreme on your next match day. Seasoned ground beef, fried beans, cheese, tomatoes and green onions are a great combination of flavors.

Is your menu ready for Super Bowl Sunday this weekend? Otherwise, you do it now. 😉👊🏻

These nachos were inspired by my adolescence when we used to hang out with Taco Bell. My repeat order was supreme beef nachos. This recipe is the higher level version. Much better quality and better taste, with the same familiar flavor combination.

Solid chips all of you

You want to start with a good, robust tortilla chip. None of the finest and crisp.

You want something that can easily handle the epic garnishes. I love the Costco Kirkland brand organic tortilla chips. This is illustrated here. You can use any brand, but just aim for solid brands.

I lined a baking sheet with parchment paper and put a generous layer of crisps on it. Then I start to layer my ingredients.
Fried beans

I spoon on canned fried beans. They are thick, but I just make small, evenly scattered heaps. They will spread by heating.

Or, as one commenter cleverly suggested, you can heat them up a bit first (in the microwave, in a glass container) to help them spread.
Seasoning ground beef

About ground beef: I like to use the best I can find. We really like ButcherBox right now! (I am affiliated, but I buy a box every month). The beef is grass fed, finished with grass and tastes fantastic!

epic-beef-nachos-supreme-better-taco-bell
epic-beef-nachos-supreme-better-taco-bell