Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Mediterranean Quinoa
#Vegan #Stuffed #Sweet #Potatoes with #Mediterranean #Quinoa


Vegan stuffed sweet potato recipe filled with Mediterranean quinoa with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor! Super healthy and easy!

It becomes that time of the year when my body starts craving comfort food. Heavier foods. Foods that warm you up, fill you up and make you feel good inside.

You know, things like pasta, potatoes, chilli, stews. Basically, just all the hot and carby things.

Of all the foods that make me feel this, sweet potatoes are definitely at the top of the list. I probably eat sweet potatoes at least 3 to 4 times a week and they never age. In general, this is just the simple side of roasted sweet potatoes, but today I'm going to share a way for you to make sweet potatoes the star.

Ingredients for vegan stuffed sweet potatoes
The first vegan stuffed sweet potatoes I made date back to 2012. I had never had one before - unless I count the potato skins - and as soon as I made them, I knew it was going to be a staple food for me.

I have since made them several times - and I even made a breakfast version - and I still don't have enough. Since we took the route of Mexican flavors, we are going in a different direction today. A Mediterranean direction. And I think you will love it!

These vegan stuffed sweet potatoes are just a few main ingredients:

    Sweet potatoes
    quinoa
    Chickpeas
    spinach
    olives
    dried tomatoes

From there, we're going to add a little more magic with spices and a tahini dressing, but if not, they're damn simple!

#vegan#stuffed#sweet#potatoes

 #vegan#stuffed#sweet#potatoes 
vegan-stuffed-sweet-potatoes